KUWTK star Kim Kardashian West has never publicly addressed her husband Kanye West's mental health situation like she has today. In an Instagram Stories post, Kardashian West released her statement regarding her Kanye's current state.
Kardashian West asked the public not to be judgmental of the situation, saying in part:
...He is a brilliant but complicated person who on top of the pressures of being an artist and a black man, who experienced the painful loss of his mother and has had to deal with the pressure and isolation that is heightened by his bi-polar disorder...I kindly ask that the media and public give us the compassion and empathy that is needed so that we can get through this. Thank you for those who have addressed concern for Kanye's well being...
Kardashian West's statement come after recent events including Kanye's campaign rally in South Carolina, and his twitter rant directed at members of the Kardashian family.
- Kanye West Congratulates Kim Kardashian West On Big Career Move ›
- Kanye West Just Filed A Trademark For These New Products ... ›
- Kanye West Holds First Campaign Rally In South Carolina ... ›
- Kanye West To Create New Yeezy Line With Gap - Celebrity Page ›
- Reports: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Divorce Looming - Celebrity Page ›
- Kim and Kanye Have Stopped Marriage Counseling, Source Says - Celebrity Page ›