Time For A Virtual Workout
Addison Rae has become acquainted with the Kardashian/Disick family over the past few months. Kourtney Kardashian's oldest son, Mason Disick has been doing IG Lives with her as well as getting together to film TikToks. Here, we see the world of internet fame collide with that of reality television.
This workout collaboration took place as a live stream on Poosh's YouTube channel on May 27th. As the popularity in workout videos rises on TikTok since public gyms are closed due to the pandemic, it is fitting that Addison Rae demonstrated a six minute butt workout that fans can try at home.
As the two are seen doing donkey kicks on their yoga mats, they talk about things like getting together when the lockdown is over and Kourtney's kids playing video games with Addison's siblings.
Kourtney's blog, Poosh, emphasizes wellness and using natural practices to stay healthy. In the live stream, Addison mirrors this attitude, talking about how she wants to challenge herself. As she leads the workout, she says:
"If it's gonna make me almost want to, you know, quit, then I feel like it's a really good workout. So, anything that's really challenging, I love."
The video has been on YouTube for a little over 24 hours now, and has already generated over a half of a million views. With the older audience from Kourtney's blog mixed with the younger TikTok users, the two demographics are merged together.
- Immunity | Simplified With Josh McBride - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Birthdays For Today, October 6th - Celebrity Page ›
- Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian and Kris Jenner Get In Holiday Spirit With "Holiday Road" Drive Thru - Celebrity Page ›
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker are Instagram Official - Celebrity Page ›
- Aaron Rodgers Is 'Grateful' for Shailene Woodley After Breakup - Celebrity Page ›