There's a new set of twins in this world, and they just so happen to be the children of former Saturday Night Live actress Kristen Wiig and her fiancé Avi Rothman!
Sources confirmed that Kristen Wiig and fiancé Avi Rothman had their twins via surrogate earlier this year. Although Wiig is not on social media, the former SNL star hinted at potential motherhood in her at-home monologue when she hosted the SNL Mother's Day show. She says:
"I don't know if I truly appreciated my mom the first 45 years of my life, but this year, I'm feeling especially grateful. For her advice, her love-- I'm so thankful for all the things she's taught me, preparing me to be a mom myself."
Wiig and Rothman were first spotted as a couple back in 2016 when they were vacationing in Hawaii. These two have a lot in common, seeing as they are both comedians who studied at the Groundlings theater in Los Angeles.
- celebrity-couples - Celebrity Page ›
- Iggy Azalea Announces The Birth Of Her Baby Boy - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen Shares the Best Mom Moments! | Celebrity Page ›
- 'Saturday Night Live' Developing Plans To Return To Production - Celebrity Page ›
- Hailey Bieber's An Aunt! Alaia Baldwin Welcomes First Child - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter, Cites Negativity and Abuse - Celebrity Page ›