Keeping Up With The Kardashians has been airing new episodes for season 19 and tomorrow's episode is a pretty serious one. In the episode, which will air tomorrow at 8pm ET/PT on E! Khloe Kardashian reveals her COVID-19 diagnosis and recovery.
Khloe contracted the illness earlier this year and has since made a full recovery, but the KUWTK cameras made sure to document every moment.
Watch the sneak peak:
In the clip, Khloe is seen curled up in bed recovering from the illness. With a course voice and weakened mind, she tells viewers what she's going through.
"Just found out that I do have corona. I have been in my room. It's gonna be fine but it was really bad for a couple days."
She then goes on to describe her symptoms:
"Vomiting and shaking and hot and then cold and I suffer from migraines but this was the craziest headache- I wouldn't say it was a migraine. The cough in my chest would burn when I would cough. And, I mean...my throat is still not fully recovered- clearly."
She also included a stern warning to anyone who may think the pandemic isn't serious:
"Let me tell you. That sh** is real. But we're all gonna get through this. I'm praying if we follow orders and listen we're all gonna be okay. May god bless us all."
Khloe soon made a full recovery and was back to her normal quarantine activities after much needed rest.
Watch her full recovery in the upcoming episodes of KUWTK on E!
- Khloé Kardashian Chats With SiriusXM's The Morning Mash Up ... ›
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson - Celebrity Page ›
- Khloé Kardashian on Filming Herself on New Episodes of 'KUWTK ... ›
- The Final Season of KUWTK Previewed In New Teaser Trailer ›
- Adam Faison Chats Minority Representation On New Season Of 'Everything's Gonna Be Okay' - Celebrity Page ›