Corbin Bernsen Spills the Tea
Coorbin Bernsen connected with our Sonia Isabelle and confirmed the reboot. In addition, Bernsen revealed for the first time,
"I'm involved to some degree."
The extent of Bernsen's involvement is still up in the air, but Bernsen stated he believes a return of his character in today's time would be "pretty powerful."
The Reboot is in the Works
Actor Blair Underwood confirmed the series reboot as well as his starring role. The legal drama once followed the lawyers of the McKenzie Brackman law firm as they dealt with the most high-profile and scandalous cases of Los Angeles.
Now, a new generation of lawyers will be introduced to the firm, challenging the more conservative ways of Underwood's character Rollins during the modern day. There are rumored guest appearances of original L.A. Law characters for the reboot as well.
The Creators Behind the New Series
Emmy nominated director Anthony Hemingway will be directing and executive producing the reboot. Hemingway recently directed the Aretha Franklin focused episodes of Genius (2017-) on National Geographic.
The L.A. Law reboot is currently in the works at ABC with no official release date as of now.
- Jon Hamm To Star in 'Fletch' Reboot - Celebrity Page ›
- An 'iCarly' Reboot Is Coming - Celebrity Page ›
- 80s Sitcom 'Who's The Boss?' Reboot Is In The Works - Celebrity Page ›
- One on One with Corbin Bernsen - Celebrity Page ›
- One-On-One: Corbin Bernsen Chats 'L.A. Law' Reboot, New UPtv Film & Special Memory With Jeanne Cooper ›
- What To Expect From The 'iCarly' Reboot - Celebrity Page ›