Rejoice, Lana Del Rey fans! The singer has just announced release dates for her new book and upcoming music album!
The New Book
View this post on Instagram
Dates for the release of the audiobook and the physical book tomorrow! Also you should know about - Navajo Water Project www.navajowaterproject.org 1 in 3 Navajo still don’t have a sink or a toilet. That means 1/3 of Navajo families haul water home every day. They pay 67 x more for the water they haul vs. piped water. Access to running water has become more important than ever during the COVID-19 crisis. In May, the infection rate in the Navajo Nation — at roughly 2,500 per 100,000 residents — surpassed that of New York. The Navajo Water Project brings clean, hot and cold running water to families across New Mexico, Utah and Arizona.The installation of a water and solar system takes just 24 hours from start to finish. The Navajo Water Project has a fundraising target of $1,035,000 for 2020 to bring running water and solar power to 230 families. and we plan on fulfilling that target in the next 4 weeks to bring it up to their million dollar mark, and we’ll be traveling throughout New Mexico Arizona and Utah to say hello and make sure it gets done. The Navajo Water Project is Indigenous-led, and registered as an official enterprise on the Navajo Nation. Their work creates meaningful, high-paying jobs, many with benefits like 100% employer-paid health coverage.
A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey) on
The book will be independently released September 29th.
The New Album
According to Entertainment Weekly, Del Rey will read poems from the book accompanied by music.
"Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, f***ing, cheating etc. — can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money — or whatever I want — without being crucified [for] saying that I'm glamorizing abuse?????? I'm fed up with female writers and alt singers saying that I glamorize abuse when in reality I'm just a glamorous person singing about the realities of what we are all now seeing are very prevalent emotionally abusive relationships all over the world."
She then goes on to say in a later report to Entertainment Weekly:
"I'm reminded constantly by my friends that, lyrically, there are layers and complicated psychological factors that play into some of my songwriting, but I just want to say the culture's super-sick right now, and the fact that they want to turn my post — my advocacy for fragility — into a race war, it's really bad."
Make sure to look out for Lana Del Rey's new projects during the month of September!
- Sir Patrick Stewart Is Writing A Memoir On His Life And Career ... ›
- Jimmy Fallon Set To Release New Christmas Children's Book ... ›
- Ross Mathews Announces His Second Book! - Celebrity Page ›
- "General Hospital" Icon Maurice Benard Tells All In New Book ... ›
- Find Out All You Need To Know About Jim Carrey's New Novel ... ›
- hollywood-news - Celebrity Page ›
- Country Star Ryan Hurd On Being A New Dad, Releasing New Music ›
- Here's The New Music That's Out Today, June 12th - Celebrity Page ›
- Hannah Zeile On Her 'This Is Us' Journey, New Music And More ... ›
- New Music Releases From Sara Evans And Craig Campbell ... ›
- New Music To Add To Your Summer Playlist - Celebrity Page ›
- Check Out All The New Music Released Today, July 10th - Celebrity ... ›
- music-news - Celebrity Page ›