The Las Vegas Strip is back for business.
What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas! 🎰
Most properties in Las Vegas are now open for business. From Caesars Palace to the Bellagio, you can now visit a ton of amazing resorts to shop, gamble and eat!
New Safety Protocols 🧼
All of the reopened casinos have new safety protocols. In the above Instagram post, you can check out the new rules many casinos are implanting, such as hand washing stations, temperature checks, plexiglass and masks.
Live Events, Trade Shows and Nightclubs Still Closed 🎤
Vegas is reopening slow and steady. Residency concerts like Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, Shania Twain and more are still closed for the foreseeable future. All other live event spaces like nightclubs and convention halls will also stay closed for now.
Enjoy A Little Vegas At Home! 💃
If you're looking to enjoy a little Vegas in your own home, check out new dance classes and fun videos on Cherry Boom Boom's website. With the show still closed, at least you have a little technology to support performers in Vegas!
As Elvis Presley said, Viva Las Vegas!
- Gordon Ramsay on Upcoming 'Hell's Kitchen' Duel with Bobby Flay ... ›
- Lisa Vanderpump Has Arrived in Las Vegas with the Vanderpump ... ›
- Las Vegas Resorts Announce Reopening Plans - Celebrity Page ›
- las-vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- Become A Mixologist! 'The Garden Las Vegas' Shows How To Create A Tasty Moscow Mule - Celebrity Page ›