The coronavirus pandemic caused a nationwide shutdown of many businesses large and small. Although it will be a slow and steady process, Las Vegas is officially opening up resorts and casinos after almost three months of quarantine.
Many resorts will be opening up today, June 4th. Some of these include Bellagio, Caesars Palace, and MGM Grand. However, things will not operate quite the same way that they did before the spread of the coronavirus. Some resorts will be offering touchless arrival and the resteraunts within the hotels will not all be reopening right away. In addition, there will be sanatation stations all throughout the hotels.
Casinos all throughout Vegas will also start operating much differently than before. Some precautions that are being taken are disinfecting dice, having hand sanitizer available throughout the venue, temperature checks at the entrance, and a limited number of players at tables. MGM Resorts and Caesars Entertainment will not be opening their casinos right away. However, The D, Wynn Resorts, the Venetian, and Palazzo are opening this morning. STRAT casino will also be opening today.
Pools will be reopening at almost all resorts. However, there will be limited hours in place during the day. Also, all the chairs near the pools will be repositioned so they have some social distancing involved.
Restaurants and Bars
Restaurants will also be reopening at resorts, but only at 50% capacity. Also, tables have to remain six feet apart. These rules apply to bars reopening as well.
Although things may be different, Las Vegas is ready to welcome back visitors and is striving to maintain a healthy and safe reopening.
- Wolfgang Puck & The Las Vegas Golden Knights Team Up In a ... ›
- Las Vegas Resorts Announce Reopening Plans - Celebrity Page ›
- las-vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- Become A Mixologist! 'The Garden Las Vegas' Shows How To Create A Tasty Moscow Mule - Celebrity Page ›
- (video) Usher To Be Las Vegas' Newest Performer, Residency To Begin Summer 2021 - Celebrity Page ›
- MGM Resorts International Will Resume Vegas Strip Shows In November - Celebrity Page ›