In Las Vegas, sports betting reigns supreme. However, with the Las Vegas Raiders and Las Vegas Golden Knights in town and ESPN opening a new studio, Vegas has much more to offer!
If you hit the Vegas Strip, odds are you'll find yourself walking past sports bars, casinos to place your bets, and all you can eat chicken wings. Now, Las Vegas is more than a one track sports down.
The Las Vegas Raiders played their first game Monday night at Allegiant Stadium against the NFC juggernaut New Orleans Saints. To the surprise of many, the Raiders opened the new stadium with a win, beating the Drew Brees-led Saints 34-24.
Along with the Raiders, ESPN is investing in Las Vegas by setting up a production home at the Linq Hotel. The new operation will serve as the hub for their sports betting shows.
With the Vegas Golden Knights first season in 2017, the NHL's newest team already has two division titles, a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals, and a passionate fan base.
Despite strange times, Las Vegas is a budding sports capital of the United States. In one weekend, you can gamble, watch a hockey game, and check out one of the NFL's newest stadiums. Sign us up!
- Wayne Newton's GIANT Las Vegas Estate Is On The Market ... ›
- Las Vegas Magician Goes Viral With Mind-Bending Trick! - Celebrity ... ›
- Become A Mixologist! 'The Garden Las Vegas' Shows How To ... ›
- Wolfgang Puck & The Las Vegas Golden Knights Team Up In a ... ›
- Celebs React To The Capital Hill Riots And Attempted Insurrection - Celebrity Page ›