The Bold and the Beautiful is celebrating a milestone 35th season and the show is bringing back familiar faces!
Soap Opera Digest's Stephanie Sloane teased to expect in the upcoming special episode and it looks like fans of the show are in for a treat!
Both Nick Wagner and Winsor Harmon will be returning to the show to reprise their roles as Nick Marone and Thorne Forrester. The episode will be centered around Brooke Logan, played by original Bold and the Beautiful cast member Katherine Kelly Lang.
"She never thought the job would last 35 years, but she call it her happy place and says she's so grateful to still be there."
In other soap opera news, Julia Montgomery will be returning to daytime television on The Young and the Restless.
Montgomery, who originally left acting to focus on her family, also got her real estate license during her time away from the screen, which will serve her well as she is playing a real estate agent in her new role.
Additionally, Sydney Mikayala, who plays the role of Trina on General Hospital, is departing from the show to concentrate on her studies full time at UCLA where she is currently a freshman.
For all of the latest Soap Opera news, be sure to check out the newest issue of Soap Opera Digest.
- Soap Opera News: 'Bold and Beautiful' Has New Mannequin Love ... ›
- Soap Headlines: 'General Hospital' Says Goodbye to Luke Spencer ... ›
- Soap Opera Digest: Maurice Benard Launches a Web Series, and ... ›
- The Latest in Daytime TV News with Soap Opera Digest - Celebrity ... ›
- Soap Opera Digest - Celebrity Page ›