Vonn who is a three-time Olympic winner has taken to Instagram to share the announcement of the breakup to the New Jersey Devil's ice hockey player. In the post shown below Vonn stated:
Over the past 3 years PK and I have had some incredible times together. He is a kind, good man, and someone I respect a great deal. However, after much consideration we have decided to move forward separately. We will always remain friends and love each other immensely. We ask that you please respect our privacy during this time.
The couple announced their engagement in August 2019 after Subban proposed to her at his home. Subban also took to his social media posting the same photo, but stated:
Lindsey is one of the most kind and caring people I know. I will always treasure our time as a couple together and the many laughs we shared.
After much consideration, we have decided to move forward separately. We will always remain friends and love each other immensely. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time.
It is unfortunate to see the couple not work out, but wish them both the best and we are happy to see the two will remain friends.
- Sports Illustrated Fashionable 50 Red Carpet - Celebrity Page ›
- Josh Brolin and Wife Kathryn Welcome Second Child - Celebrity Page ›
- Major Celeb Couples Call It Quits During Quarantine Era - Celebrity ... ›
- 'The Bachelor' And 'Bachelorette' Couples That Are Still Together ... ›
- The Celebrity Couples That Have Called It A Quits In 2020 ... ›
- Max Ehrich Finds Out About Breakup With Demi Lovato Through ... ›
- Lucy Hale and Skeet Ulrich Spotted Kissing - Celebrity Page ›