Kicking off this week's Reality Reel, TLC's Little People, Big World is preparing to say goodbye to its latest season and part of the family's past. The show, which follows the Roloffs as they upkeep their family farm while navigating life at four feet tall, has been airing since 2006.
Over fourteen years later, the family is wrapping up on season 21.
This ending of a season is especially bittersweet as the Roloffs are packing up to move and saying goodbye to the farm and family home.
Amy Rollof told us how hard it has been to make the adjustment.
"You sometimes don't think that you can get through it. And moving...I was like "where am I gonna go?"
Like, my life is forever changing."
She went on to reveal the hardest part of it all...
"It's always been hard for me to watch my own show. To tell you the truth that is the hardest thing about doing this show for so many years."
Counting down to the season finale, Roloff has been doing Instagram live sessions where she answers fans questions while sharing some favorite recipes. She currently runs her own shop called "Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen" where she sells home goods, kitchen supplies, apparel and more.
You can catch the season finale of Little People, Big World October 27th on TLC.
Looking for something new to take up your TV time? TLC is ushering a new show that is sure to be full of interesting moments...
'I Love a Mama's Boy' Premieres On TLC
"My sister's engaged. I have to make sure my future ring is better than that one! We'll get there. Eventually." 💍… https://t.co/EEA5qyTLCr— TLC Network (@TLC Network)1603223481.0
The trailer is as awkward as it sounds. On this new show, viewers follow a few couples across the country who bud heads over who the most important woman is in a relationship. While the girlfriends are certain their priorities should come first, their boyfriends are convinced that mother knows best.
We talked to just one of the couples, Emily and Shekeb, ahead of the season premiere.
Explaining the situation, Emily said:
"I'm never, you know, prioritized in his life. You know...in my eyes, I wanna be number one."
Shekeb gave his response:
"It's not so bad though. I'm trying to keep the balance."
We hope to see the two find some middle ground on the show!
I Love a Mama's Boy premieres October 24th on TLC.
- Cree Cicchino Takes Over Netflix With Two Big Projects! - Celebrity ... ›
- Regina King And Reese Witherspoon Talk 'Legally Blonde' And ... ›
- Little People, Big World on TLC - Celebrity Page ›
- New And Returning Reality Shows You Need To Watch - Celebrity Page ›
- New Reality TV Shows Coming To Screens: 'Welcome To Plathville,' 'Country Ever After' & More! - Celebrity Page ›
- Tommy Miles Chats New Season 'Ready To Love' On OWN - Celebrity Page ›
- The Silva Twins Tease Dramatic New Season Of TLC's 'Darcey & Stacey' - Celebrity Page ›
- TLC's 'I Love A Mama's Boy' Returns For Season Two - Celebrity Page ›