The "Royals" singer is back after over 3 years without releasing music.
The singer, songwriter, fashion icon Lorde answered 73 questions while walking around New York's botanical garden in a very chill interview that came out on Tuesday. The interview is filmed in a very different way as the interviewer is behind the camera walking behind Lorde as she answers specific questions about her life, career, music, and opinions on various topics.
Lorde is an extremely interesting person and artist and this interview captures that in a beautiful way as she paces around the natural park setting. If fans are looking to get to know the Lorde more as a person, this is for sure a great video to check out.
Lorde has released some of the songs from her upcoming album but we cannot wait until the entire thing is finally released. She discussed how she often takes a break from music so that she can "live (my) life and have stuff to write about".
Go listen to "Stoned at the Nail Salon" and "Solar Power" from Lorde's upcoming album titled Solar Power. We can't wait for new music from Lorde and the tour that is sure to follow the release! Her upcoming album is set to release on August 20th.
- Justin Bieber Reflects On His Life In New Album 'Justice' - Celebrity ... ›
- Lorde Goes Day Drinking With Seth Meyers And Needs An IV After ... ›
- Lorde Announces New Album and Tour - Celebrity Page ›
- GLAAD Responds to Rapper DaBaby's Controversial HIV Comments - Celebrity Page ›
- Alec Baldwin Sued by Family of Late Halyna Hutchins - Celebrity Page ›