32-year-old Shayne Jansen took to Instagram yesterday, Feb. 27, to give a message to his former fiancée Natalie Lee. He also squashed rumors about a possible relationship with his Love Is Blind costar Shaina Hurley.
Jansen and 29-year-old Lee were ready to say 'I do,' when Lee revealed she couldn't marry him, walking away from the wedding.
Fans assumed their relationship was completely done, but after Jansen's recent Instagram post, it seems like things could start up again, afterall.
Jansen addressed Lee in the post and said:
"I don’t know what’s next for us but I do know that I will never stop loving you."
Jansen also addressed the circling rumors about his potential romance with Hurley. 31-year-old Hurley admitted her strong feelings for Jansen once he already had his heart set on Natalie Lee.
Jansen also said in his post:
"To put some other rumors to rest, Shaina and I are cordial and have hung out in group gatherings with the cast (with Natalie), but we have never had nor will ever have a romantic relationship. I wish her all the best."
The reunion episode of Love Is Blind airs Friday, March 4 on Netflix.
- Dwayne Johnson And Jimmy Fallon Share Teenage Pictures ... ›
- Zac Efron Through The Years: From Teenage Heartthrob To ... ›
- Netflix Releases "2020 Year In Review" Video - Celebrity Page ›
- Showtime Renews 'The Chi' For Season 4 - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Launches Their Largest Reality Casting Call - Celebrity Page ›
- Shayne Jansen Demands an Apology from a Tearful Natalie Lee at Reunion - Celebrity Page ›
- "Love Is Blind" Season 1: Who's Still Together? - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Love Is Blind's Shayne Jansen Breaks Silence - Celebrity Page ›