"Beautiful Crazy" singer Luke Combs, 30, tied the knot this weekend with fiancée Nicole Hocking.
Wedded Bliss In An Intimate Ceremony
This past Saturday, the singer and his longtime girlfriend, now wife, had a ceremony at their home in Florida with family. In an Instagram post, Combs writes:
"best day of my life. I got to marry my best friend."
The couple are planning to have a celebration with both friends and family next year, when there aren't so many hurricane and COVID-19 concerns. In her Instagram post, Hocking writes:
"Although we wish would could have had every single one of our family & friends there, we can't wait to celebrate with everyone next year!"
Four Years of Love
After dating since 2016, the couple got engaged in November 2018 on a trip to Hawaii. At the sixth annual iHeartCountry Festival, Combs told People that the wedding planning became overwhelming, especially with his previous Beer Never Broke My Heart Tour, saying:
"We just haven't had any time to sit back and be home for more than three or four days. And it's just a really overwhelming process, doing what we do."
Congrats to the lovely couple!
- Country Star Kane Brown Releases Single "Worldwide Beautiful ... ›
- Country Star Ryan Hurd On Being A New Dad, Releasing New Music ›
- Governor Cuomo Announces That The 2020 MTV VMAs Will Take ... ›
- UPDATE: Tiger Woods Car Crash Caused By Excessive Speeding - Celebrity Page ›
- Megan Thee Stallion To Perform At Life Is Beautiful Festival In Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›