Movie fans, rejoice! The king of psychological thrillers, M. Night Shyamalan, is back.
From The Sixth Sense to Split, Shyamalan is always keeping audiences on the edge of their seats. His newest film, Old, is no different.
Old follows a family whose relaxing vacation turns horrific when they all start rapidly aging.
The beach starts to show its effects on everyone else, and chaos ensues. Rachel Smith caught up with Shyamalan to find out where his ideas come from.
“Some ideas just feel like they have no end to them. I don't know how to describe it. I sometimes describe it as dropping a pebble down a well and you never hear the bottom. When the movie finishes, you're still experiencing the story. I's still unfolding for you," Shyamalan said.
Ever since Hayley Joel Osment uttered the words “I see dead people," M. Night Shyamalan has been blowing minds. However, Shyamalan revealed which film blew his mind.
“I don't know if this is the first one, but at the end of Planet of the Apes it was so mind-blowing. After we turned it off, I was like... 'What?! We were on earth?! What?!'"
Old is in theaters now.
- Everything We Need To See From A Live Action 'ATLA' - Celebrity ... ›
- WATCH: New Teaser Trailer Released for Disney and Pixar's ... ›
- Football Legend Jim Brown Tells Us About The "One Night In Miami ... ›
- You're Killin Me Smalls! The Sandlot Cast Reunites! - Celebrity Page ›
- Trailer: Stanley Tucci And Colin Firth Star In A Powerful New Film ... ›