Bryan Cranston confirmed the news on social media that the classic sitcom Malcolm in the Middle will reunite to celebrate the 20th anniversary this Saturday to support Healing California.
Bryan Confirmed The News!
Cranston starred as Hal Malcolm's (Frankie Muniz) father on the show. The cast is reuniting Saturday night over Zoom to read the pilot episode and to support the show's creator Linwood Boomer and his charity Healing California. The charity provides free dental, medical and vision care to those in need. According to the auction link given by Cranston, the fundraiser is by invitation only allowing fans to bid for a chance to join in during the pilot reading.
Malcolm in the Middle ran for seven seasons airing 151 episodes and earned seven Emmy awards. The show followed Malcolm (Muniz) who tries to survive life with his simple-minded and dysfunctional family. The show also starred Jane Kaczmarek as mother Lois, Christopher Masterson as eldest brother Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, the second eldest, and Erik Per Sullivan as younger brother Dewey.
Back in late July, Cranston announced he was sick with COVID-19 but has since made a full recovery. This is a great way to see the cast come back together for a good cause.
- Children's Book 'The One And Only Ivan' Will Premiere On Disney Plus ›
- Katie Couric Hosts 'The Parent Trap' Reunion - Celebrity Page ›
- Dennis Quaid Teases 'Innerspace' Reunion - Celebrity Page ›
- Ryan Reynolds Crashes 'X-Men Origins' Reunion With New 'X-Men ... ›
- Britney Spears' Conservatorship Has Been Terminated After 13 Years - Celebrity Page ›