Even though Hollywood has experienced production shutdowns over the last several months, the WWE hasn't stopped filming intense matches for fans. Even without an audience, Mandy Rose has found a way to keep in touch with her fan base during these difficult times.
Staying In Touch During Quarantine
The pro-wrestler has made the most of her quarantine on TikTok and Instagram! From sharing fitness tips to viral dance videos, Rose is busy interacting with her fans.
"A big part of this world nowadays is social media and I'm so grateful for all my fans. I'm busy on social media! TikTok is my new thing," Rose said. "That's another thing that's kept me busy during quarantine!"
Staying Fit During COVID-19!
Along with being present on social media, Rose has launched a new app to help people with their fitness goals. The app, Fit With Mandy, has an exercise for everyone to help them stay healthy in quarantine.
"For my Fit With Mandy app, it's designed for all different skill levels: males, females, and it requires little to no equipment. You can basically do the program anywhere, get your heart rate up, and really kind of get a good sweat," Rose said.
- WWE Star Paige's Secret to Success -- Be Yourself! - Celebrity Page ›
- WWE Superstar Lana One on One - Celebrity Page ›
- WWE's Stephanie McMahon Fights for Gender Equality - Celebrity ... ›
- WWE Launches Free Version Of The WWE Network - Celebrity Page ›
- Immunity | Simplified With Josh McBride - Celebrity Page ›
- WWE Superstar Lana Dishes On Her New Film With Bruce Willis - Celebrity Page ›