Almost three weeks ago, Mariah Carey silently teased an epic Christmas collaboration and it seems like everybody missed it.
Mariah has been dubbed the "Christmas Queen" for years thanks to her number one Christmas Hit "All I Want for Christmas Is You" The song, which re-enters the charts every year, is a holiday staple.
It's only fitting that we add new music from Mariah to our Christmas lists. Looks like we may be getting a special gift this year!
You'll notice there's a few hidden secrets here which lay beyond the Christmas tree emoji. The classic Hollywood set chairs are decorated with the initials: AG, MC, JH. We can assume MC stands for Mariah Carey who would be sitting front and center. That leaves room for fans to speculate. Could this be a Christmas collaboration with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson?
If so, this could become the most legendary musical trio to sing under the mistletoe.
Ariana Grande has released Christmas music of her own in the past and has always said she'll one day do a full holiday album. While Jennifer Hudson does not have a Christmas song of her own, she has in past performances brought full holiday cheer.
What do you think of the possible trio? Keep an eye out for more teases as we approach December!
- Jennifer Hudson Hits The Stage As Aretha Franklin In 'Respect ... ›
- Ariana Grande Takes Presidential Role In New Music Video 'Positions' ›
- Mariah Carey To Release Memoir In September - Celebrity Page ›
- Holiday Cheer! UPtv Premieres New Seasonal Movie 'A Ring For Christmas' | Celebrity Page - Celebrity Page ›
- Mariah Carey Reveals Big Guest Stars For Her Christmas Special - Celebrity Page ›