Variety revealed that Matthew McConaughey sold his $15 million Malibu estate to director, writer and producer Phil Lord.
It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood
McConaughey's former 3,800 square foot home included four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is also a wood lot protected by piling gates and walls, and a long driveway that leads to the house - leading to separation from a public road in front.
The best part of all is that the home has some exclusive celebrity treatment: it includes a key granting access to Little Dune Beach - and the presence of McConaughey's fleet collection proves that he's staying in Malibu for a long, long time.
This is a zero-to-hero upgrade for Lord: Variety revealed that Lord's current three-story house is located in the heart of Venice, Los Angeles.
We wish Phil Lord the best of luck in his new Malibu home!
- Star Properties: Ellen and Portia - Celebrity Page ›
- Star Wars Announces New Animated Series 'The Bad Batch ... ›
- 'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Sequel Production Underway ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey Will Be Releasing A Book Based On His ... ›
- The Best Celebrity Homes of All Time | Architectural Digest ›
- Craziest Celebrity Homes - The Most Over-the-Top Celebrity Homes ›
- Inside Matthew McConaughey's Home in Malibu | Architectural Digest ›
- Matthew McConaughey reportedly pays $10M for a house in Malibu ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey Sells $15 Million Malibu House to Phil Lord ... ›