After word spread of Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich ending their engagement, the two were quiet to speak up about the news. But Max Ehrich is now speaking up - and it wasn't what anyone was expecting to hear.
Max Ehrich spoke out on Instagram that he learned about their relationship "through a tabloid." He wrote in a series of Instagram stories on Saturday:
"Imagine finding out to the status of your relationship through a tabloid.... while your in the middle of filming a biopic movie about a Pastor in a Christian Church whose intention of the film is to help people."
The actor spoke out again on Sunday on his Instagram story, where he wrote, "to this moment, we haven't even spoken over the phone... we haven't even officially ended anything to each other. Literally."
Max Ehrich / Instagram
The breakup came as a shock to the public, as the two got engaged just this past July. The pair started dating right as the coronavirus pandemic started - causing the two of them to be quarantined together, which is how they fell in love so fast.
According to E! News, Lovato and Ehrich have been arguing quite often recently, with much tension over their heads. To make things even worse, E! also mentioned that Lovato's mother Diana De La Garza was very concerned about the intentions of the actor and warned her.
It also looks like the two have deleted all of their pictures together on Instagram. Demi Lovato has still not spoken up about the breakup - but she did post a video of herself with no ring on her finger wearing a T-shirt that said, "Dogs Over People."
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Announce Their Engagement ... ›
- Our Favorite Demi Lovato Music Videos - Celebrity Page ›
- Demi Lovato and Fiancé Max Ehrich Call Off Their Engagement ... ›
- BREAKING: Demi Lovato Leaks Her Own Song About Breakup - Celebrity Page ›
- Demi Lovato Gets Spooky at 'Nights of the Jack' - Celebrity Page ›
- Demi Lovato Is Hosting The 2020 'E! People's Choice Awards' - Celebrity Page ›