Miley Cyrus revealed on Twitter about the comeback of her new music and what viewers can expect from her songs.
After undergoing surgery for damaged vocal cords, following a tonsillitis diagnosis, Cyrus went on to explore new ventures from recording and performing - but now she's back and better than ever!
On an Australian radio show in March, she said said:
"I am getting super close, I am feeling the urgency. I am definitely actively on it and ready to go. I've got some music that is sounding super rock and roll and I'm just excited to share, but not too much longer."
Her New Music
Cyrus gave Instagram live viewers some exclusive info on her new music from her new album She Is Miley Cyrus, which will feature artists like Shawn Mendes and Cardi B.
She revealed to Variety about her collaboration with Mendes:
"I actually sent him a DM and said I don't know what you're trying to do next because I've actually been in his position in his career too before where you're someone who I think is trying to fit into pop music and you want to be played on pop music but you don't want to be conformist and you want to do your own thing. I love the way that he always kind of plays alternative pop because it's something that I love to do."
We cannot wait to see what new music Miley Cyrus is coming out with soon!
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Miley Cyrus' 'The Climb' - Celebrity Page ›
- "We Can't Stop" - Miley Cyrus (2013) - Celebrity Page ›
- Star Properties: Miley Cyrus' Cali Home - Celebrity Page ›
- Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Being Sober - Celebrity Page ›
- Miley Cyrus Drops Self-Directed Video For New Single "Midnight Sky" - Celebrity Page ›
- Selena Gomez Teams Up With Serendipity For New Ice Cream Flavor - Celebrity Page ›
- American Idol: Daughtry & Scotty McCreery Focus On The Music In Quarantine! - Celebrity Page ›
- Miley Cyrus Talks About New Single 'Midnight Sky' on SiriusXM's 'The Pulse' - Celebrity Page ›