Modern Love tells the true stories of different couples, and is inspired by the column in The New York Times.
From divorced couples getting back together to partners cheating on one another, the newly-dropped second season has a little bit of everything.
Garrett Hedlund, who stars in one of the episodes, broke down the upcoming plot points.
"Each episode is its own stand alone story of a unique happenstance of somebody's personal essay, which they wrote for The New York Times of a scenario that happened in or around New York," Hedlund said.
Hedlund also described his specific episode, which co-stars Academy Award Winner Anna Paquin.
"We're going through a break up and coincidentally, the person that they find happens to be the ex of who their ex left them for, and so it's very unique. It's a crazy story, it's fun."
"They have some really life changing events and it's how they manage it and how their love blossoms despite those events," Okonedo said.
"I think it's about second chances. The idea that, and I think everyone can relate to, things have happened in your life and maybe you have regrets around that. What happens when you get a chance to sort of go back to someone or go back to a relationship and rediscover it?" Menzies said.
- Season 2 Of 'DAVE' Being Renewed Is The Best Thing To Happen ... ›
- Shows To Watch After You Finish 'Big Mouth' Season 4 - Celebrity ... ›
- Chip and Joanna Gaines' 'Magnolia Network' Releases Four New ... ›
- Matt Damon Opens Up About BFF Ben Affleck's 'True Love' With ... ›
- WATCH: Inside The Newest Season Of 'The Other Two' On HBO Max - Celebrity Page ›