Ever miss the '90s, when watching shows like Punk'd and Singled Out were your "go-tos" on MTV? Well, get ready! Some of your favorite shows are getting revamped!
We're About To Get "Punk'd" For A Second Season!
Season two will explore new punking methods, more outrageous than ever before. Deadline revealed that it will keep up with its A-list pranks, which featured Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Nas X, Adam Devine, Migos, Addison Rae, Liza Koshy, and more in its first season. They have also said that celebrity participants for the second installment will be announced later.
Oh Boy! We're Getting "Singled Out" For A Second Season!
Sassy singles. Daring DMs. Real deal breakers. Singled Out is back to help daters navigate the treacherous waters of dating in the digital age. Who will be stuck in the friend zone, and who will be singled out?
Deadline reveals that in Season 2 of the MTV dating game show, hosts Keke Palmer (Strahan and Sara and Keke) and Joel Kim Booster will continue to make love connections for a new generation of daters of all genders and sexual preferences.
The History Behind The Two Shows: Where Did It All Begin?
Deadline also gave a little history on where these shows got their start. The original Punk'd, created by Ashton Kutcher and Jason Goldberg, first aired on MTV in 2003 and ran until 2007, with a return in 2012 through 2015.
- What to watch on TV and streaming for June 10 and 11 - Celebrity ... ›
- From Fights To Fun Nights, Everything You Need To Know About ... ›
- Closer Look: MTV Awards Chris Pratt - Celebrity Page ›
- MTV Fires 'Siesta Keys' Star Alex Kompothecras For Racist Posts ... ›
- Kurt Cobain's 'MTV Unplugged' Guitar Sells for $6 Million - Celebrity ... ›
- The Biggest Surprises and Stand-Outs of the 2019 MTV VMA ... ›
- MTV Is Exploring Options For The 2020 VMA s - Celebrity Page ›
- Adam DeVine Shines In The New 'Magic Camp' Trailer - Celebrity Page ›