Do you want to be a reality television star? Netflix is giving you the chance.
Now that it is officially Netflix Reality August, the streaming platform announced on Monday they are launching the largest reality casting call, giving all Netflix fans the chance to be on one of their hit reality shows. Everyone 18 years and older in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom has the opportunity to showcase their authentic selves with one-minute videos submitted to NetflixReality.com for the chance to be picked.
In addition to that, later this month, Netflix will also be launching a Netflix Reality Road Trip- a 'casting truck' that allows fans to submit their videos in person. The truck will be driving cross country with some of your favorite reality stars live in person.
Shows Included In The Casting Call at Launch:
- Love Is Blind
- Nailed It
- Indian Matchmaking
- Roaring Twenties
- Too Hot To Handle
- Queer Eye
- Dream Home Makeover
- The Circle
- Floor Is Lava
- Get Organized with The Home Edit
- Sparking Joy with Marie Kondo
- The American Barbeque Showdown
Netflix Reality Trucks Cities and Dates:
- Aug 22 Truck Stop #1- Los Angeles, CA
- Aug 27 Truck Stop #2- Austin, TX
- Aug 30 Truck Stop #3- Atlanta, GA
- Sep 1 Truck Stop #4- Nashville, TN
- Sep 5 Truck Stop #5- New York City, NY
More details and exact locations will be announced in the coming weeks.