Academy Award-winning writer and director Aaron Sorkin has a new film coming to your Netflix queue, and it tells an important story in American history. The Trial of Chicago 7 is set in 1968 when a peaceful protest at the Democratic National Convention turned into a very violent clash with police and the National Guard. The organizers of the protest included Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin, Tom Hayden and Bobby Seale, as they were charged with conspiracy to incite a riot, followed by one of the most famous trials in history that lasted for six months.
The sensational A-list cast includes Academy Award nominees Frank Langella and Michael Keaton, Academy Award winners Eddie Redmayne and Mark Rylance, recent Emmy winners Jeremy Strong and Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, as well as Sacha Baron Cohen, Joseph Gordon Levitt, John Carroll Lynch, Daniel Flaherty, Noah Robbins, Alex Sharp, and Kelvin Harrison Jr.
The Official Trailer
The new film will be available in select theaters on September 25th and available on Netflix October 16th.
- Our Top 5 Joseph Gordon-Levitt Performances - Celebrity Page ›
- A First Look At Aaron Sorkin's 'The Trial of the Chicago 7' - Celebrity ... ›
- Kate Winslet and Saoirse Ronan Fall In Love In New Trailer For ... ›
- WATCH NOW: The Official Trailer for 'WandaVision' is Here ... ›
- WATCH: A New Trailer For 'Death on the Nile' - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Jim Parsons, Matt Bomer & More in 'The Boys in the Band ... ›
- WATCH: Robert De Niro, Zach Braff & More in 'The Comeback Trail ... ›
- FX Releases Brand New Trailer for 'Black Narcissus' - Celebrity Page ›