The Crown chronicles the life of Queen Elizabeth II and how she became Queen. Now the show is on its fourth season and it is the late 1970s, Margaret Thatcher has taken on the position of Britain's first female Prime Minister and Queen Elizabeth is trying to protect the line of succession by finding Prince Charles a suitable spouse. The show will portray the tensions that the Prime Minister and the Queen had and the romance between the Prince and Lady Diana.
Season 4 Will Feature Two New Characters
Lady Diana Spencer
Lady Diana is being played by Emma Corrin, 24. Corrin has the iconic Lady Diana pixie haircut and her chic style and captures the look of Lady Diana beautifully.
Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Margaret Thatcher is being played by Gillian Anderson, 52. Anderson looks very similar to Thatcher and the makeup and hair were done well to mirror Thatcher's signature look.
Season 4 Trailer
The teaser trailer gives us a glimpse as to what we will be seeing depicted in the upcoming season, war, chaos and a royal wedding. We will she more of Corrin in the iconic dress Lady Diana wore to wed Prince Charles. What is unknown is how far through time the show will go this season and if we will see the fatal car crash this season. In July, it was announced that the show will get a fifth and sixth season.
The new season of The Crown will be available for streaming on Netflix on November 15th.
- Dylan Howard Unveils Royal Family "Secrets" In New Book ... ›
- The Crown on Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- Jonathan Pryce Set To Portray Prince Phillip On "The Crown ... ›
- Elizabeth Debicki Set to Play Princess Diana in 'The Crown ... ›
- The Royals Are Back! 'The Crown' Season 4 Trailer - Celebrity Page ›
- Dominic West To Play Prince Charles In ‘The Crown’ - Celebrity Page ›
- Here Comes The Bride: 'The Crown' Returns To Netflix For Fourth Season - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Releases New Mini-Documentary About Princess Diana - Celebrity Page ›