Netflix is giving audiences a first look at The Haunting of Bly Manor.
Netflix has taken to The Haunting social media accounts to share new photos of the spin-off series The Haunting of Bly Manor which follows the 2018 hit The Haunting of Hill House. The story is based on the 1898 novella "The Turn of the Screw" by Henry James. Take a look at the new photos!
A new story. https://t.co/ldT26Sdm9E— The Haunting of Bly Manor (@The Haunting of Bly Manor)1598281282.0
Stars of the original series will return to take on new roles including Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Pedretti, Kate Siegel, and Henry Thomas. A spooky poster confirmed that the series will return to Netflix this fall!
The Haunting of Bly Manor arrives this fall. Until then... look beneath the surface. https://t.co/e5rICOlt5F— The Haunting of Bly Manor (@The Haunting of Bly Manor)1598273700.0
The spin-off series will follow American tutor Dani Clayton (Victoria Pedretti) as she takes on a new job teaching orphans Miles and Flora Wingrave in their stately home, discovering the house has a frightful history. While Kate Siegel's role remains a mystery, Henry Thomas is set to play Henry Wingrave, a distant uncle of the children and Oliver Jackson-Cohen is set to play Peter Quint, his associate.
- Netflix Renews 'Warrior Nun' For Season 2 - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Reveals Their Most Watched Original Movies - Celebrity Page ›
- Watch Tom Holland & Robert Pattinson In The New Trailer For 'The ... ›
- New Photos Unveiled of Netflix's 'The Devil All The Time' - Celebrity ... ›
- Five Spooky Shows To Watch Before October Arrives - Celebrity Page ›