New Kids on the Block are going back on tour, bringing along Rick Astley, En Vogue, and Salt-N-Pepa.
To celebrate the comeback, New Kids on the Block's Donnie Wahlberg co-wrote and co-produced a new song for the group, Bring Back the Time. The song is a love letter to the '80s, when the group was at their prime, and features all the artists from the upcoming Mixtape Tour.
They released a video alongside the track that recreates scenes from other iconic 80s videos. Whip It, Rebel Yell, Addicted to Love, Vogue, and We’re Not Gonna Take It are lovingly parodied by the artists, upheld as the most influential MTV music videos of their time.
The artists don Twisted Sister wigs and carry flower pots, rocking the infamous outfits that were popular back in the day. Many viewers commented that the video brought a smile to their face, and made them nostalgic for the days when the groups were at their peak. Also appreciated was the band's ability to make fun of itself. One fan joked,
“If you feel old, it’s because you knew who every one of those groups were that they were acting out."
The Mixtape Tour begins May 10 in Cincinnati and will play dozens of shows around the country before ending in Washington DC on July 23.
- Meet The Stars Of Netflix's New Show 'Julie and the Phantoms ... ›
- Antonio Brown Leaves The Field For The Studio - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Doubling Down With The Derricos' & 'Just Angela' Return For New ... ›
- Broadway Veteran Josh Prince Celebrates Premiere Of 'Trevor The ... ›
- Nicole Walters Takes Over USA With Her New Bossy Show ... ›
- Katharine McPhee's Talks New Netflix Show And Baby's Name ›
- Celebrity Kids Move To A Farm In New Reality Show 'Relatively ... ›
- Cody Rhodes Shows Off The Wildest Talent Acts On 'Go-Big Show ... ›
- CBS Brings The Drama On New Seasons Of 'The Equalizer' & 'FBI ... ›