2020 has not been terrible for this global superstar. After giving birth to her first child on September 30th, the 37-year-old rapper shared her first baby photo to Instagram to celebrate her one year anniversary with husband Kenneth Petty.
"Happy Anniversary, my love ♥️"
This comes after Minaj thanked all the people who have sent her well wishes on this new chapter in her life including Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, and Kanye West. West sent the new mother a box of Yeezy slippers and slides for her new addition. In the post, she revealed the sex of her baby boy.
The post reads:
"Thank you to Queen B, Kim & Ye, Riccardo Tisci, Winnie, Karol & everyone who sent well wishes during this time. It meant the world to me. I am so grateful & in love with my son. Madly in love. My favorite liddo boy in the whole wide world. 🥳🧸🎁🎈"
We wish the Queen of the Barbz and Petty the best of wishes as they adjust to life as new parents.
- Take a Look: Gigi Hadid Reveals Photos From Maternity Shoot ... ›
- Chrissy Teigen Hospitalized Due To Pregnancy Complications ... ›
- Beyoncé Announces Her Second Adidas x Ivy Park Apparel Drop ... ›
- Kanye West To Create New Yeezy Line With Gap ›
- Nicki Minaj Announces Her Pregnancy - Celebrity Page ›
- Nicki Minaj And Husband Have Had Their First Child - Celebrity Page ›