On Tuesday, Nicky Hilton announced that she and husband James Rothschild welcomed their third child, joining their two daughters, Lily-Grace, age five, and Theodora, age four.
According to E!, a month after confirming her pregnancy, the heiress, 38, said she wanted to embrace her mother Kathy Hilton's family tradition of not finding out the sex of the baby until birth.
"My mom's very old-fashioned. She's like, 'I didn't find out for any of you kids. Please, it's the ultimate surprise in life, do not find out.'" she said in February while attending New York Fashion Week.
During the pandemic, Hilton got some much-needed family time and watched her two oldest children bond.
"This time I've spent with my family has been the silver lining of this whole pandemic for me. At the beginning of the pandemic, when we were all on serious lockdown, I had breakfast, lunch and dinner with my family, my husband and two daughters, every single day. I think it was for 96 days." Nicky shared with Interview magazine in April 2021.
Hilton also mentioned that her daughters have taken after her and her sister, Paris Hilton's, relationship, saying,
"They're so close. I'm so happy that they had each other during this pandemic, for their sake and my sake," she said.
- Garcelle Beauvais Talks Beverly Hills Housewives, Her New Movie ... ›
- Jesy Nelson Leaves Little Mix - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Birthdays Today, May 2nd - Celebrity Page ›
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Finally Crowns Its Winner For Season 12 ... ›
- Shannon Dang Celebrates Representation In 'Kung Fu' Season Two ... ›
- Real Coco - Celebrity Page ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business ... ›
- Nicky Hilton Rothschild Pregnant with Third Child! - Celebrity Page ›