The Oak Ridge Boys are back and better than ever! The country artist group has been inspiring fans with their soulful country music for decades, and are planning on releasing a new album fit for the times.
Recently celebrating the 40th anniversary of their hit song "Elvira," the country vocal-quartet was inspired to make their new album act as a reflection of the 2021 mood of their listeners.
The new country-gospel album by the group is titled "Front Porch Singin'." Joe Bonsall of the group shared with us the artistic decision behind this title:
"The whole idea was to sing a bunch of songs like The Oak Ridge Boys are sitting on the front porch. Let's sing some old gospels, some new gospels, maybe some old country, [and] some new country."
They can't wait to get back on the road and perform for their passionate fans again, with plans to sing at multiple concert venues this coming year to inspire hope and healing:
"I think we've all been through the same thing, and we're all wanting to recover together."
The Oak Ridge Boys' new album Front Porch Singin' will be released next Friday, June 11th, with 11 songs featured on their track list.
For more music news, click here.
- social-media - Celebrity Page ›
- Grey's Anatomy's Chris Carmack Talks Making Music With Wife Erin ... ›
- John Mayer's New Album To Be Released July 16th - Celebrity Page ›
- Miranda Lambert Opens Tex-Mex Restaurant In Nashville - Celebrity ... ›
- Bruce Springsteen Will Perform On Broadway For A Limited Time This Summer - Celebrity Page ›