The Highlight Of the Season? A Wide Range of Celebrities
From Skai Jackson, to Kaitlyn Bristowe, to Nelly, to Carole Baskin - expect to see celebrities from all forms of entertainment. Cheryl Burke, Dancing With The Stars professional, believes the wide variety of public figures on the dance floor will spice up the season and make it better:
"It's just so cool to see the different variety - you've got reality stars, you've got actors, singers, sports players, you know, you name it."
Dancing During a Pandemic?
If you're wondering how Dancing With The Stars will be the same with social distancing protocols, Cheryl Burke says you have no reason to fear.
"Obviously, we don't have an audience this season. But, I'm telling you, from what I've seen so far, which has just been computer graphics, this is gonna be such an awesome season.
Fans await the premiere tonight at 8 PM EST on ABC - make sure to check it out, you won't want to miss it!
Cheryl Launches New Mask Line
Cheryl also kept busy in 2020 by launching her new mask line for Bailey Blue Clothing.
As a professional dancer and fashionista, the star wanted to create something comfortable and stylish for people on the go:
"I just want to be able to give back. I just knew that there would have to be a way to construct a mask where everybody can feel like they're not wearing one, but also look cute at the same time."
- Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd on Challenging Herself ... ›
- Meet The Eye-Opening Cast Of Season 29 Of 'Dancing With The Stars' ›
- Derek Hough Joins 'Dancing With The Stars' Judging Panel ... ›
- Tyra Banks Will Be The New Host Of 'Dancing With The Stars ... ›
- ICYMI: Carole Baskin Performs "Eye of the Tiger" On DWTS - Celebrity Page ›
- More Than A Judge: Carrie Ann Inaba's Dynamic Career - Celebrity Page ›
- 'DWTS' Has First Elimination of the Season: Here's Your Recap Of Last Night's Episode - Celebrity Page ›