The Oprah with Harry and Meghan interview aired last night on CBS, and it was filled with shocking revelations. Meghan shared that she believes she was naïve when she initially entered the Royal family. She then revealed that she was silenced by some of the royals.
One of the most shocking things that came to light was that her son Archie's skin tone was a subject for concern.
Prince Harry later joined the interview, but he did not want to comment on the subject.
"That's a conversation I'm never going to share."
Meghan also discussed her struggles with mental health, revealing that at one point, she did not know "if she wanted to live anymore."
The couple also revealed that they are expecting a baby girl due this summer.
"This is the just the beginning for us. We've been through a lot, it's felt like a lifetime."
And when Oprah asked if her the couple's story had a happy ending, she said:
"It's greater than any fairytale you've ever read."
For a full recap of the interview, click here.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Podcast Drops First Episode ... ›
- What The Name Of Prince Harry And Meghan's Baby #2 Could Be ... ›
- prince-harry - Celebrity Page ›
- CBS Releases New Clip Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle's ... ›
- Oprah Set To Speak With Prince Harry and Meghan In Wide ... ›
- The Ratings For Oprah's Interview With Harry And Meghan Are In - Celebrity Page ›