The Netflix original series Ozark will officially be back with a fourth season. However, this season things will be a bit different.
Netflix's Twitter Post
They're going to go out with a bang. Ozark will be back with an expanded 14-episode final season. https://t.co/otIoUeTXyH— Netflix (@Netflix) 1593529200.0
Ozark revolves around Marty Bryde (Jason Bateman) relocating his family to a summer resort in the Ozarks. This move is the result of a money laundering scheme gone wrong, which continues to affect them even after the move. The series gives viewers a chance to see the dramatic and different ways Marty has to go about gathering this money to pay off.
This season will be a bit more supersized than those in the past. It will feature fourteen episodes, rather than the usual ten. Also, the show will be split up in two parts, with each holding seven episodes in them.
Chris Mundy, who is the executive producer and showrunner on Ozark gave a statement on his thoughts about the final season. He says:
"We're so happy Netflix recognized the importance of giving 'Ozark' more time to end the Byrdes' saga right. It's been such a great adventure for all of us, both on screen and off, so we're thrilled to get the chance to bring it home in the most fulfilling way possible."
Jason Bateman also spoke on his excitement on this final season. He shared:
"A supersized season means super sized problems for the Byrdes. I'm excited to end with a bang(s)."
Fans cannot wait to see what the final season holds for the Byrdes' journey.
- Cole Sprouse's Podcast "Borrasca" Is Worth Listening To Right Now ... ›
- 2019 Emmy Awards Winners, Amazing Moments, and Big Surprises ... ›
- Here's What's New To Watch On TV For June 2nd - Celebrity Page ›
- New & Returning TV: Jack Ryan, Ozark, Greenleaf - Celebrity Page ›
- RECAP: Jason Bateman Hosts 'SNL' And Morgan Wallen Performs - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Money Heist' Will Return For Its Fifth And Final Season - Celebrity Page ›