Best-selling author and Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi is coming out with her very own children's book!
"Tomatoes with Neela" is an intergenerational book about a little girl who helps her family make a special tomato sauce. In collaboration with illustrator Juana Martinez-Neal, Lakshmi is also including a recipe of her own in the book. Lakshmi's previous works include "Easy Exotic", "Love, Loss, and What We Ate", "The Encyclopedia", and "Tangy, Hot, Tart, and Sweet".
In a released statement about her new book, Lakshmi says:
"Cooking and the passing down of food knowledge is one of the most enriching ways I bonded with the women in my family, and it's how I bond today with my daughter, passing down skills and advice that I hope will give her a lifetime of healthy eating long after I am gone."
In addition to her new book, Lakshmi stars in the new Hulu Original series Taste The Nation. The series centers around trying foods and divulging into the culture of various immigrant groups around the U.S. You can watch the trailer for the show here and binge-watch the 10-episode season on Hulu now!
"Tomatoes with Neela" is set to release in the fall of 2021 by Viking Children's Books.
- Binge-Worthy Shows To Watch On Disney+, Amazon Prime Video ... ›
- What's New On Hulu: June 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Padma Lakshmi Confirmed for New Solo Show on Hulu - Celebrity ... ›
- Anthony Bourdain Would Have Turned 64 Today. Here Are His Most Memorable Quotes - Celebrity Page ›
- NOS4A2 Returns With New Season, Binge-Worthy Shows To Watch After - Celebrity Page ›