Paris Hilton's six-episode Netflix series "Cooking With Paris" has been canceled after the first season. The show premiered in August of 2021 and reached Netflix's Top 10 rankings.
The show featured a variety of guests, including Kim Kardashian, Demi Lovato, Saweetie, and more. Staying true to herself, Hilton taught her guests how to cook with her own glamorous tricks and style. In her episode with Lovato, the two attempted to make pink ravioli, which didn't exactly go well. They also made what Hilton calls "Unicornoli," which is a cannoli dowsed in edible glitter and sprinkles. Seems on brand.
The series focused on the dynamics between Hilton and her guests, as they discussed how they met, their careers, hobbies, etc. Cooking With Paris received many mixed reviews from critics. In an article from Grub Street they said:
"Cooking With Paris was, if anything, unsettling. At its core, it was a show that defied convention, genre, entertainment, and taste."
Hilton is no stranger to criticism. But sadly, it seems that this time, her show just didn't make the cut.
- Meet the stars of Disney Channel's new Christmas movie - Celebrity ... ›
- Chronicling Ben Platt's Recent Success, What's Coming Next ... ›
- How Your Favorite Stars Celebrate St. Patrick's Day ›
- Martha Stewart Has A New Show Coming To HGTV - Celebrity Page ›
- (RECAP) Rihanna's Fenty Fashion Show: Looks, Performances, and ... ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business Mogul ›
- Netflix Releases Trailer for TikTok Star Addison Rae's New Movie ... ›
- WATCH: Get The Delicious Details On Disney's New Cooking Show ... ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business ... ›