Payton Moormeier recently released "3AM," a vulnerable piece inspired by a real-life phone call.
Listen to "3AM" Here:
Based Off of Real-Life Events
Moormeier chooses to write his songs based on the emotions he's feeling in the moment. At 17, Moormeier's already experienced the highs and lows of young love and the heartache is prevalent in his songs.
Moormeier's debut single "Love Letter" (2020) has nearly five million views with 302,000 likes. "Love Letter" follows Payton during the heartbreak caused by no closure. Some lyrics read,
"How you telling me you love me then you take it back?
Can you tell me that?
If I gave you the world would you give it back?"
See Payton Live on Tour
Moormeier will be joining fellow TikTok stars and social media influencers on the Boys of Summer Tour from July 10 to August 24. Moormeier will be stopping by each of the 24 cities across America, meeting fans and performing his new hits.
- Payton Moormeier's Debut Songs Go Viral - Celebrity Page ›
- TikTok Stars Baby Ariel, Montana Tucker & More Breakdown Their ... ›
- TikTok Star Addison Rae Releases Debut Single - Celebrity Page ›
- New Music Friday: The Latest Albums To Listen To - Celebrity Page ›
- New Music Friday: Don Toliver, James Blake and Others Drop Albums Today - Celebrity Page ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Suspended from "The View" for 2 Weeks Following Holocaust Remarks - Celebrity Page ›
- How Khloe Kardashian Really Feels About Tristan Thompson - Celebrity Page ›
- Kanye West Suspended From Instagram After Pete Davidson Attacks - Celebrity Page ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Takes Break From 'The View' - Celebrity Page ›
- Rob Kardashian Says His Love for Blac Chyna Was "Not Real" in Ongoing Trial - Celebrity Page ›
- Amanda Bynes Accuses Fiancé of Drug Use and Putting Salmon Under Bed - Celebrity Page ›