Peacock's new show is diving into every reason why things didn't work out with your ex.
In Ex-Rated, Shan Boodram acts as the sex and intimacy expert to help people discover their relationship flaws. Andy Cohen also hosts the series.
"Somebody would come and say,
'I'm single, I keep running into a brick wall when it comes to my romantic partnerships, I don't know why. Help me.'
We'll figure out what your strengths are and what your not-so-strengths are. Once we identify where their weakest areas are, I come in and do a live tutorial to teach them something to hopefully give them tangible tips to improve on that weak area... that same day," Boodram said.
Ex-Rated is streaming now on Peacock.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Takes Audiences To Abandoned Race Tracks In ... ›
- Nick Mohammed Opens Up On Second Seasons Of 'Intelligence ... ›
- A 'Field of Dreams' TV Show Is Coming to Peacock - Celebrity Page ›
- Peacock Announces Real Housewives Holiday Movie - Celebrity Page ›
- All 8 Harry Potter Films Are Coming to NBC Peacock ›
- Lisa Vanderpump's Vanderpump Dogs Spinoff Is Coming To Peacock ›
- Miley Cyrus To Headline Pride Concert Event On Peacock ... ›
- All 8 Harry Potter Films Are Coming to NBC Peacock - Celebrity Page ›