Pedro Pascal supported his sister via Instagram on Tuesday after she publicly announced her coming out in Ya magazine's latest edition.
"Mi hermana, mi corazón, nuestra Lux," captioned Pascal on his social media post, translating to, "my sister, my heart, our Lux."
The Mandalorian star shared his sister's magazine cover on Instagram, where she publicly opened up about her transition for the first time.
Lux also discussed her brother and their relationship during this time in the feature, translated from Spanish:
"[He] has been an important part of this. He's also an artist and has served as a guide for me. He was one of the first people to gift me the tools that started shaping my identity."
She also revealed she has been receiving hormone treatment since July and is currently attending Juilliard in New York City to study acting.
Lux, who just had 22 Instagram followers a few months ago, is now being supported and celebrated by over 43,000 followers.
- Tiffany Haddish And Nicolas Cage Are Soon To Be Co-Stars ... ›
- What You Need To Know About 'Wonder Woman 1984' - Celebrity ... ›
- Chatting with the 'Game of Thrones' Cast at the World Premiere ... ›
- Pedro Pascal - Celebrity Page ›
- The Stars Who Celebrated National Coming Out Day - Celebrity Page ›