Prime Day this year will involve the usual sales, like Fire TVs for just $99.99. However, to promote this day of deals, Amazon has recruited three Grammy-winning recording artists to headline their Prime Day Show: Billie Eilish, H.E.R., and Kid Cudi.
H.E.R. has gained recognition this year for her Academy Award winning contribution to the film Judas and The Black Messiah. Fans of Kid Cudi got a chance to see him light up the stage on Saturday Night Live this season with songs from his album, Man on the Moon III. But it looks like for Prime Day Show, he will be taking his performance to new heights with the help of the International Space Orchestra which is the world's first orchestra made up of space scientists. And with its near half-hour runtime, it is safe to say that Billie Eilish's set will get fans even more pumped for her highly-anticipated upcoming album, Happier Than Ever. Along with her performance, Eilish is set to drop a merch line that will be available on Amazon.com/BillieEilish.
Prime Day Show will be available to stream on June 17th on Amazon devices with Amazon Prime Video, Twitch, and IMDB TV.
- Inside Look At Amazon's Newest Original Show 'The Wilds ... ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business ... ›
- Heidi Klum's Halloween Costumes From The Past Decade ... ›
- Billie Eilish Continues To Promote New Album With Behind The Scenes Photos - Celebrity Page ›
- From Billie Eilish To Prince, We've Got All The Hot New Music Releases ›
- A Timeline Of Paris Hilton's Fame: From Socialite To Business Mogul - Celebrity Page ›