The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have secretly bought and moved into a family home in Santa Barbara, California!
A source spoke to Page Six about the couple's move, saying:
"This is the first home either of them has ever owned. It has been a very special time for them as a couple and as a family — to have complete privacy for six weeks since they moved in. They intend to put down their roots in this house and the quiet community, which has considerable privacy. This is where they want to bring Archie up, where they hope he can have as normal a life as possible."
Before moving to Santa Barbara, the newlyweds lived in Los Angeles to be close to Markle's mother. The source confirmed that they never intended to make L.A. their permanent home.
Harry and Meghan hope to live a private and somewhat normal life raising their son in their new home. We wish a big congratulations to the couple on the purchase!
- Prince Harry Advocates For Change To Today's Online Landscape ... ›
- Harry And Meghan Are Still Getting Used To Life In LA - Celebrity ... ›
- Meghan Markle Is Back In LA! - Celebrity Page ›
- Meghan Markle Delivers Powerful Speech To Over 40,000 People ... ›
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Repay $3.2 Million For UK Home Renovation - Celebrity Page ›
- Dylan Howard Unveils Royal Family "Secrets" in New Book - Celebrity Page ›
- Meghan Markle Opens Up About Having A Miscarriage - Celebrity Page ›
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share Their 2020 Christmas Card - Celebrity Page ›