The Me You Can't See
Mental health is a topic that tends to fly under the radar, so Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey teamed up to break the stigma. Prince Harry is a vocal mental health advocate, as he as spoken about his own bouts.
The project has been in the works for two years with the two mega celebs and Apple TV Plus. The Me You Can't See brings together A-List celebrities to discuss the topic and shares stories that will hopefully spark a global conversation.
The docuseries is streaming now on Apple TV Plus.
Red Nose Day
NBC will once again devote part of their programming to Red Nose Day in the fight against childhood poverty. These efforts will help raise funds for children in need. Catch it May 27th!
Award Show Update
Music fans, rejoice! We have more award shows to look forward to!
The BBMAs will take place this Sunday. Hosted by Nick Jonas, the show will be an indoor/outdoor hybrid and Drake will be honored as Artist of the Decade.
Hosted by Usher, the iHeartRadio Awards will take place May 27th on FOX.
- Poll: How Britons Are Feeling After The Royal Interview - Celebrity ... ›
- 'Virgin River' Renews For Season Three On Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Page ›
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Interview Recap ... ›
- 2021 BBMAs: Winners & Big Moments - Celebrity Page ›
- Melissa Rivers Continues To Raise Mental Health Awareness At Inaugural Didi Hirsch Event - Celebrity Page ›