On August 31, 1997, the public received a shocking piece of news: Princess Diana passed away at a young age of 36 years old.
A very integral part of the beloved royal family, Princess Diana was a philanthropist, a humanitarian, a mother, and a style icon. She was the face of the public eye, unafraid to speak about her life. Known for her radiant confidence and impeccable style, she was a face that will never be forgotten.
Today, she would have turned 59 years old. Throughout those 59 years, she offered insight that is not only memorable, but applicable to everyone in their daily lives. The princess was nothing but honest and open about her life to the public, and her presence was a light in our lives.
In honor of the Princess' legacy, we're giving you a glance at some of her most memorable quotes (in no particular order). During these dark and somewhat scary times, we can use some inspiration from Princess Diana.
"Because I don't go by a rule book, because I lead from the heart, not the head, and albeit that's got me into trouble in my work, I understand that. But someone's got to go out there and love people and show it."
- Harry And Meghan Are Still Getting Used To Life In LA - Celebrity ... ›
- Kate Middleton Spotted For The First Time Since Quarantine Began ... ›
- Sources: Prince William And Harry Are Speaking Again - Celebrity ... ›
- Celebrity Birthdays for August 2nd, 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Las Vegas Headliner Xavier Mortimer Breaks The Internet With Jason Derulo! - Celebrity Page ›