Nick and Priyanka Chopra Jonas have recently had their first child together via surrogacy.
Chopra Jonas took to instagram to share the news,
"We are overjoyed to confirm that we have welcomed a baby via surrogate. We respectfully ask for privacy during this special time as we focus on our family."
The couple started officially dating in May, 2018 and married soon after, in December. They celebrated with two ceremonies over the course of five days, one being Hindu and one being Christian.
when asked about starting a family in an interview with Oprah Winfrey in 2021, Chopra Jonas said:
“You know, you want to make God laugh and tell her your plans and I am not the one who makes those plans, but yes absolutely, whenever it’s the right time, it’s something that we definitely want.”
The Jonas' newborn joins a trio of Jonas cousins to play with, including Kevin's daughters 5-year-old Valentina, and 7-year-old Alena, as well as Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner's 1-year-old baby girl Willa.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Returns To The Studio Tonight: Here's What ... ›
- Megan Fox & Machine Gun Kelly Are Engaged! - Celebrity Page ›
- National Puppy Day With Our Fav Celebrity Pups ›
- National Puppy Day With Our Fav Celebrity Pups - Celebrity Page ›
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Speak Out Against Divorce ... ›