The birthday post includes a short video of her and Jonas' successes and monumental moments as a couple together. It shows Nick performing on stage, him and Chopra dancing to music, some of his iconic moments on The Voice, and some love-bird pictures as well.
The two have been extremely supportive of each others' careers throughout the entirety of their relationship - you'll always see Chopra in the crowd at a Jonas Brothers concert and Jonas will always listen to Hindu music before his performances.
When the Jonas Brothers made their comeback in spring of 2019 with their hit single, Sucker, Jonas gave his wife a special debut in the song's music video. Talk about a perk of being married to a Jo Bro!
Nick Jonas has also been extremely supportive of where Chopra comes from and her culture. When the two tied the knot in December of 2018, the wedding contained both a Hindu and Christian ceremony to mark both of the couple's backgrounds.
The couple posted a picture on Instagram of the wedding, saying:
"One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other's faiths and cultures. And so planning our wedding with an amalgamation of both was so so amazing."
Imagine getting to go to award shows with your significant other - that's what these two do together year round, and they seem to soak up every second of it.
No matter what's in store this next year for the couple, it's safe to say that they'll be doing it side by side. Happy 28th Birthday, Nick Jonas!
- The Hidden Talent of Priyanka Chopra, Kate Winslet, Brie Larson ... ›
- Inside Priyanka and Nick Jonas's Dream Wedding - Celebrity Page ›
- Twitter Reacts To Emotional Jonas Brothers Christmas Song - Celebrity Page ›
- Nick Jonas Returns As A Coach On 'The Voice' - Celebrity Page ›
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas Talks Starting A Family, Meeting Nick Jonas, Her Memoir And More - Celebrity Page ›