Buckingham Palace Statement
BREAKING: Buckingham Palace statement following Meghan and Harry interview: "The issues raised, particularly that… https://t.co/B93mkjOtHD— MSNBC (@MSNBC)1615312077.0
On March 9th, a little over a day since the Oprah interview, Queen Elizabeth II released the following statement through Buckingham Palace. The Queen extends her sorrows to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, claiming the family learned the extent of their challenges through this interview.
The Queen writes,
"The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately."
Much Was Revealed
While there were many revelations from the candid conversation, two major takeaways stick out: Prince Harry was confronted with the conversation of how dark his son's skin may be and Markle was denied professional mental help while enduring suicidal thoughts throughout her time in the family.
No Statement From Other Family Members
To watch the full interview, be sure to check out: https://www.cbs.com/shows/oprah-with-meghan-and-ha...
- Oprah's Thoughts On Her Historic Interview With Prince Harry ... ›
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Interview Recap ... ›
- Celebrities React To Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Interview ... ›
- Biggest Takeaways From The Meghan Markle And Prince Harry ... ›
- CBS Releases New Clip Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle's ... ›
- Prince William Speaks Out After Meghan and Harry Interview - Celebrity Page ›