The Real Housewives are heading to the North Pole.
According to the report, Brandt and Richards will play best friends who compete in an annual holiday decorating contest but become rivals after a falling out that gets the whole town talking. A reporter picks up the story and plans to title it "The Real Housewives of the North Pole."
Holiday movie aficionado Don Oliver will direct the film written by Tippi Dobrofsky, Neal Dobrofsky, and Spyder Dobrofsky.
- Kelly Dodd Will Not Be Returning To 'The Real Housewives of ... ›
- RHOC Star Emily Simpson Tells Us About Her Experience With ... ›
- Lisa Vanderpump Puts The Spotlight On Dog Rescue In New ... ›
- tv-news - Celebrity Page ›
- rhobh - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Bachelor' and Hallmark Channel Collide in Corbin Bleu's New Movie: 'Love, for Real' - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Bachelor' & Hallmark Collide In Corbin Bleu's New Movie: 'Love, for Real' - Celebrity Page ›
- A 'Field of Dreams' TV Show Is Coming to Peacock - Celebrity Page ›
- Dorinda Medley Shows Fans How To 'Make It Nice' In New Memoir - Celebrity Page ›
- Shan Boodram Teams Up With Andy Cohen On Steamy New Peacock Series 'Ex-Rated' - Celebrity Page ›