You may know Rihanna best from her music career...or her beauty brand...or even her acting career. Whichever it is, the global superstar has done it again, adding another accomplishment to her resume. This past Friday, Rihanna's "Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 2" premiered on Amazon Prime.
The fashion show was an absolute hit and more importantly a power move for the industry as a whole. Rihanna has made strives for better representation by starting her own beauty brand that caters to all skin tones. Since its launch, Fenty Beauty has become a household name for all things skincare and makeup.
Along with the face, the mogul has turned her focus to the body. The show kicked off the release of Rihanna's second lingerie line made in collaboration with Savage.
Here's just a few of the show's top moments!
1. Rihanna herself was a show stopper wearing pieces from her own line
This Fenty x Savage fashion show is ICONIC and lit AF🔥🔥🔥 go watch yall 😍😍 VS who!?!🤩 https://t.co/4RDnk4laL5— Jess Loves Sophie🤍 (@Jess Loves Sophie🤍) 1601650102.0
2. Lizzo performed a hypnotizing dance
At one point the singer locked lips with herself in the mirror. She posted to Instagram, "Just when you thought I couldn't love myself any more. TONIGHT. @savagexfenty." Lizzo is known as a trailblazer for self love and body confidence.
3. Paris Hilton was in attendance and could not be missed
Anybody who's anybody was there...which means Paris Hilton did arrive. She wore all pink from head to toe. The body suit and stockings are all available now for purchase through Amazon Fashion.
The LGBTQ+ community was also in full attendance including the latest winner of Drag Race All Stars- Shea Coulee
Fellow drag race queens Gigi Goode and Jaida Essence Hall also collaborated with Rihanna to appear in the show. Jaida is the other Drag Race winner to be crowned this year for season 12 of RuPaul's Drag Race with Gigi Goode finishing as a runner-up.
5. Overall, fans applauded the show for exhibiting a real and diverse selection of models and garments...
actually makes me so happy that today’s generation of teenagers gets to see the savage x fenty show instead of the… https://t.co/3Y4oLnlpup— jordan (@jordan) 1601719521.0
The Savage X Fenty show broke barriers in race, culture, gender, size, and beauty. As of the premiere, all the garments from the fashion line, for both men and women, have been made available to purchase on Amazon.
Watch the teaser for the show and stream the full experience on Amazon Prime!
- Rihanna teased the show to her 87.4 million Instagram followers ... ›
- Rihanna's 'Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 2' Coming This Friday, Lizzo ... ›
- The Savage X Fenty Show on Prime Video - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Bachelorette' Has Been Blown Up: Recap - Celebrity Page ›
- Fashion Icon Iris Apfel Releases New Coloring Book - Celebrity Page ›
- Pharrell Opens Up About Working On Rihanna's New Album - Celebrity Page ›