To celebrate the 4th of July weekend, Resorts World Las Vegas showed off their massive 100,000 square-feet LED screen for a virtual fireworks show. The $4.3 billion resort and casino had one of the largest LED displays in the world that showed off the new technologies the resort will bring to the strip when it opens next summer.
The resort will have also 200,000 square feet of LED including video globe, marquee, and more. Guests will be able to experience dynamic technology, and luxury accommodations like Michelin star dining and a state of the art theatre. The structure has modern and traditional architecture, exhilarating nightlife and nine creative pools!
Keep an eye on the Resorts World Las Vegas opening coming Summer 2021.
- Cardi B and Christina Aguilera Hit Las Vegas! - Celebrity Page ›
- Wolfgang Puck & The Las Vegas Golden Knights Team Up In a ... ›
- From Lady Gaga to Lady Antebellum - Vegas Has it All - Celebrity ... ›
- Las Vegas Resorts Announce Reopening Plans - Celebrity Page ›
- Warner Bros. Studio Tours Have Gone Virtual! - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Resorts World' is Almost Ready to Open on the Vegas Strip - Celebrity Page ›